Tuesday, June 25, 2013

Reading...

Franny and Zooey by J.D. Salinger
At the risk of incurring the wrath of other English scholars...it turns out I'm not the biggest fan of Salinger's writing. Not that it isn't good. It's excellent and well-written, but there is something about his style that is bugging me. I haven't quite put my finger on it, but I just can't get behind this book as much as I want to.



Watching...

Criminal Minds Season 8 Finale
I finally got around to watching the last episode of this season on the weekend, and it was so intense that it almost made me late for work. This show is so ridiculously addicting, but man oh man does it mess with my mental state.



Listening...

"Emmylou" by First Aid Kit
I'm walking around singing this song repeatedly. So lovely.

No comments:

Post a Comment